1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

How did my acceptance rate go down when I accepted all trips?

Discussion in 'Advice' started by DRider85, Jan 11, 2017 at 1:46 AM.

1. DRider85

DRider85 Active Member

I haven't declined a trip in weeks and somehow my acceptance rate just went down 8 percent. What is going on? Now there have been times where I tapped to request but then I had to Restart and then my app went off. Never got those rides. Could that be decreasing my acceptance?

2. RamzFanz

RamzFanz Well-Known Member

Acceptance rates mean nothing.

Yes, the app glitches.

I had a passenger cancel a ride on me the other day. I had never received a ping or accepted the ride.

circle1 likes this.
  3. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

He has to maintain a 75% acceptance rating to get the pd1.
    I am guessing you do not get pd1/pdp.
    Busier markets get them.

4. Gubber Singh

Gubber Singh Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    What is pd1/pdp?

5. Grahamcracker

Grahamcracker Well-Known Member

It also could be poor cell phone reception. I have come out of parking garages and have seen my acceptance rating dropped.

JMBF831 likes this.

6. Jufkii

Jufkii Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    The ping on my app often disappears within a second or two before having time to react and accept. Are you getting those as well? Then again I noticed last weeks dashboard showed I had a 100% acceptance rate.Should of been around my usual 40% or so, Gave up trying to figure out this company long ago.

circle1 and Grahamcracker like this.
  7. JMBF831

JMBF831 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    It's obvious you were in an area where you have bad reception so when "pings" were being sent to you, you never got them on your end but they still count against you. It sucks and it has happened to me before, too. It's one of the only things I really don't like about Uber and their rating system.

8. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
  9. TheWanderer

TheWanderer Well-Known Member

Most drivers older may of 2016 have power driver plus. Newer have power driver one. Uber gives an extra bonus if you complete X amount of rides. But the driver has to meet the requirements like 75% acceptance rate, some it is a completion rate. In the market and OP it is up to 120 rides, and you get a bonus.

Gubber Singh and circle1 like this.
  10. circle1

circle1 Well-Known Member

Y E E S H!