1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Despondent over my rating

Discussion in 'Ratings' started by Daemoness, Aug 28, 2014.

1. chi1cabby

chi1cabby Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Hi @Ajay@Ajay ! Welcome to the forum!
    You'll fit in just fine...we are all UberAHoles over here!
    :)

Ajay likes this.
  2. Ajay

Ajay Active Member

Cool... I've been lurking around and trying to be smart with my time and what not... I try not to get too involved with the political sides if things with uber fees and treatment as I deal with that on my main gig but this place has helped me learn the ropes when uber set me free with YouTube training

chi1cabby likes this.
  3. chi1cabby

chi1cabby Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Please get with the program! It's not YouTube training, it's "Industry-leading Driver Safety Education Program."

4. painfreepc

painfreepc Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    i wonder how well drivers do with any type of handicap or disfigurement,
    "that driver was butt ugly, i am going to 1 star his ass".

5. DriverJ

DriverJ Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Unfortunately, you are not! That's what is known internationally as *SARCASM*.

Repeat with me - DUH!

6. ChitownMark

ChitownMark New Member

Dude you need to chill out. This job is not that serious and I think you're doing too much.

Uber pays you $0.90 per mile and you can still afford to give out water? After 20% commissiom you are making $0.72 per mile plus you have pay for gas, taxes, and depreciation. I once gave out water thinking I would get more tips but that never worked. Uber tells riders that tip is included so just forget about getting tips from 95% of riders.

7. AuxCordBoston

AuxCordBoston Well-Known Member

Reviving old posts.

8. A T

A T Well-Known Member

Ubers rating is unfair to the drivers. The passengers have the power in that area.

Very simple if a pax is low rated they will low rate you. If the pickup is in a crappy area you will probably get low rated. There are a million ways to get screwed. Just go out and do the best you can. Uber and the pax can't take that away from you.

Gordiano likes this.