1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Buying Company and transferring Uber SUV account

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by Pascal, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Pascal

Pascal New Member

Someone offering me to buy his limousine company, including Uber SUV plus TCP account and wondering is it okay to do that. He says he will transfer the company and account to my name.

Thank you for your reply in advance

2. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Why do you think you need to buy a car company and not just a car? Does this company have some kind of contract with Uber?

3. Pascal

Pascal New Member

What aRe you talking about?
    Contract with Uber ? Of course you need Uber commercial account to drive SUV

4. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Of course YOU need an account to drive for Uber. I'm asking about this company, and what owning it will contribute to whatever business you have with Uber or other TNCs

5. steveK2016

steveK2016 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    The business would have all tax structures and accounting in place, will have a clean commercial insurance history (whuch means lower rates) and an uberSUV account. Some cities no long accept new SUV and BLACK accounts, so id bet that alone may be worth some coin to buy from someone.

6. Mears Troll Number 4

Mears Troll Number 4 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    It also might have an established customer base/ phone number in the phone book.