1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Featured Are you ready to put this crap on the roof of your car?

Discussion in 'News' started by BurgerTiime, Jan 4, 2017.

?
  1. No way!

2. For sure!

3. Only if they pay me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. NC252

NC252 Active Member

Believe it or not some places people shoot at Ubers....and cabs....so no I will no do any crap to make myself a target.......

LadyDi and Ubercycle like this.
  2. senorCRV

senorCRV Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    My laminated plastic card goes into the window 100 feet from pickup and leaves the window once the pax sits down

3. Ubercycle

Ubercycle Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    instead of ALL this signs and lights, why don't just add tracking feature to Driver app, so we can track the rider?????
    if your rider is blind or stupid to find you, at least you know where he/she is?
    Uber answer is the rider privacy!
    what about my privacy?
    I don't like to wait in my car until someone tries to open the door, without even asking me if I'm here for him or for somebody else.

LadyDi likes this.
  4. tee hee

tee hee Well-Known Member

uber is not ride sharing. ride sharing is what SLUGGERS do in metro dc area in the mornings.

uber is a taxi service masquerading as ride share. screw you kalacrap.

5. Mark Johnson

Mark Johnson Well-Known Member

Sorry, could you elaborate? Really didn't understand that last statement. What about Uber covering Taxis?

6. senorCRV

senorCRV Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I have an idea... if you want a taxi, call a taxi.

7. Ubercycle

Ubercycle Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Never mind.
    It's just about your avatar, Donkey taxi.

8. UberHammer

UberHammer Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I prefer to call him kaladick, but kalacrap does rank high on my approval scale. Well done!

9. tee hee

tee hee Well-Known Member

He is probably the most hated ceo of all time

I wonder if amazon warehouse workers hate Jeff bezos

UberHammer and TwoFiddyMile like this.
  10. Strange Fruit

Strange Fruit Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    You know Americans. They just like to say stuff is illegal cuz of like, a reason floating around their mind or something.

11. Strange Fruit

Driving:
    UberX
    If they were brighter, they might look for the unusual looking car that happens to arrive. I drive a black Prius, in SF where everyone knows what a PRius is. It's not necessarily yr car that is the problem. It may be a lack of effort by pax.

12. Strange Fruit

Driving:
    UberX
    People buy Lyft glow staches. Just cuz one person thinks "who would buy such a thing" doesn't make it unsellable. I feel that way about 95% of stuff that is sold, but somehow the world goes on buying crap.

13. NC252

NC252 Active Member

No racism intended....but Zionist which is what Travis is, feels it's against their religion to treat goy(what they call non Zionist which roughly mean farm animal) fairly..... They feel they are the chosen ones and they are the only ones entitled to be happy, and the rest of us should should only get our joy from working for them and making them happy and wealthy.... That's why the culture of lyft is so much better than Uber, because lyft isn't ran by twisted self righteous religious freaks....

14. UberHammer

UberHammer Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    I knew Kaladick was an Ayn Rand disciple, but being a Zionist is news to me.... interesting.

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  15. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    Every post which starts with "no racism intended" always contains racism.
    Gonna sick my Jewish mothers ghost on you.

Another Uber Driver likes this.
  16. NC252

NC252 Active Member

There's a difference between a Zionist and a Jew I'm anti Zionist not anti-Semitic

17. touberornottouber

touberornottouber Active Member

The problem is as soon as you use a top light you lose your stealth. Everyone thinks you are going 15 miles per hour faster than you really are. I would NOT put that top light on my vehicle for what little I am getting with Uber. I may as well just make it a real taxi if I am going to do that.

18. TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    As usual, I don't believe you regarding having a Jewish mother.
    Doesn't jibe with other stuff you have posted.
    Anti Zionist is often a buzzword for anti Israel.
    Anti Israel Jews are pretty self defeating.

19. NC252

NC252 Active Member

First off I'm full blooded dark black and never said I had a Jewish mom....you said that, secondly I'm anti the greedy banker the the media tycoons who brainwashed the public to act and believe in a kinds of evil and self defeating manners, and people do to the world what Travis has done....I know you are a full time troll but wouldn't you agree that the folk over at Uber are as evil as evil comes.....instead of just starting a company they had to demolish a entire industry and intentionally uproot tons of people lives including yours and mines, I have read your story of how you had a taxi company and Uber ruined it, well they did the same to my transportation company, they dropped the prices so low that all my customers started demanding Uber rates , now they are set to destroy the 18 wheeler industry.....this have been the way of these people for a very long time......

20. TwoFiddyMile

Driving:
    Taxi
    I reread your post, thought you said "and I'm a Jew". There are black Jews, Ethiopian specifically but anyways I was wrong I misread have a nice day.

Lets_Eat likes this.