Uber Drivers Forum banner

Anti-Trump protestors are outside of Uber’s SF headquarters

5K views 77 replies 21 participants last post by  ChortlingCrison 
#1 ·
Source: https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/20/anti-trump-protestors-are-outside-of-ubers-sf-headquarters/
Posted 25 minutes ago by Megan Rose Dickey (@meganrosedickey)

Happy inauguration day (ughhh). Anti-Donald Trump protestors are outside of Uber's San Francisco headquarters. Protestors have linked arms outside Uber's entrance, chanting, "Donald Trump, go away. Racist sexist, anti-gay."

They're protesting Uber because the company's CEO, Travis Kalanick, is a member of Trump's Strategic and Policy forum. That group also includes Tesla's Elon Musk and PepsiCo's Indra Nooyi.

I've reached out to Uber and will update this story if I hear back.

Featured Image: REUTERS/Shu Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note the first person text above is that of Tech Crunch contributor Megan Rose Dickey

See less See more
#3 ·
The man hasn't even started yet and they are trying to cripple him and his administration by attacking appointees ?
What exactly do they wish to do ?
Cripple the country because HILLARY was rejected ONCE AGAIN ?
That divide & Conquer strategy is working real good for them.
Soon United Nations & Globalists will be running everything !

#5 ·
Have you looked around ?
America has ONE tire manufacturer left,owned by Americans. GOODYEAR.
America has ONE major oil company left ,EXXON . to compete with Royal Dutch Shell& British Petroleum.
Dodge is owned by Fiat.
Pabst Blue Ribbon is owned by Russia.
Look around.
Realize.
Airbus is squeezing Boeing.

#9 ·
The man hasn't even started yet and they are trying to cripple him and his administration by attacking appointees ?
The only thing crippling will be your wallet. Cause your losing baby

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
You think your safe? Well your not either and i guarentee they dont care about you either. Well your too afraid to change anyways. So you support having a dictator then? Well thats wonderful. Take out the tator and you just have a &%$@!*. Just as you said about the egg and the yolk.
Those who would sacrifice FREEDOM for safety, Deserve Neither.

Attachments

#18 ·
No matter what you think, Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States. Even if you didn't vote for him you should support him. Breaking out windows and setting limo's on fire is not constructive. No, he's not perfect but please show me any President who has been. I don't like it but the US public has voted and the vote is that Mr. Trump will be the President for at least the next 4 years. If you are not happy then you should follow the laws setup to deal with this. Contact your State Representive, your Congressman or any other politician who has the ability to help. Ranbling on about your displeasure or destroying the property of folks who had nothing at all to do with this outcome might make you feel good but you have ruined someone else's property for no reason what-so-ever.

#20 ·
So life in 'Merica has been so good, that this white middle aged suburbanite has to drive for Uber for crying out loud!
Please tell me that the past 8 years have been rewarding and you're financially better off...
I hope that Trump can make America Great Again, and that all of us (yes all of us) will be better off. Like the saying says, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"
Rising tides raise all boats.

#24 ·
I know. It's like the last 8 years when they did that to the previous president (not the appointees, but just everything else). Goddam dirty apes.

United Nations doesn't run anything.

Fell the Bern.....oh, wait:oops:

Reactions: tohunt4me
#39 ·
Today we have to deferent kind of people. The first one: People who believe in fiction and second who believe in facts.
Unfortunately today we have so many of us who believe in feary tails.
This is not filozofical question, but it is here. Why we do not believe facts. Very hard to have right answer. This is just my opinion. Because realty, the facts are telling us something we do not want to hear.

#44 ·
Donald Trump is bigger threat to our democracy than China and Russia combined.
Really? Have you ever been to either? Do you know the definition of a dictator without looking it up? Its not the opposite of a pu$$ytator. Yoi probably are intelligent. You posibly do sport a high i.q. what you lack is an understanding of whats what. A threat to a democracy starts with the majority of news networks being run by a one sided agenda. In america for example all except one major network are owned an operated by people who claim to side with "progress". Do your self a favor and watch nov 8th election night news on cnn and fox side by side between 10pm and 1 am. If your eyes dont open consider your self permanently brainwashed. Pay attention to when the world reacts to trump having an advantage and when cnn admits to it. Just one small example of what you are spoon fed like a sheep. The irony is that i used to be just like you. Even voted for obama first time. My eyes opened up as i grew older started popping kids out started dealing with liberal corporations and started listening to different oppinions without belonging to a side. Long story short, i know where the lies are and you are repeating them screaming "i hope trump fails" as you board a train and say "i hope it doesnt derail".

#46 ·
So I guess anyone that likes trump and supports our country is a troll?liberals only want to hear their opinions,anyone that likes trump is wrong.60 million of us are happy that trump won.please get over it already.he will be our president for 8 years.❤️
correction: Liberals Do Not "Hear" nor "listen". They're in a world of their own

Why Are Many Deaf People Liberal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.