Uber Drivers Forum banner

Amazon flex hours

Flex 
9K views 63 replies 20 participants last post by  iyengar 
#1 ·
Anyone having trouble picking up hours in there stations?

#9 ·
It's not about bots, at least not at my station. Business can be the same as well, they can just be sourcing out the work more to USPS, white van contractors, etc. now. I used to see them release 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am and 12:00 pm blocks practically every day. Now I rarely see any advance offers, and they're not releasing them throughout the morning. Either they have cut down the amount of work they are contracting out to Flex drivers or a much larger percentage of the blocks are being given out to people for the week ahead on the schedule every Friday, although i haven't received a scheduled block in over a month.

#30 ·
I've been doing this for a while. Since the whole flex program was in its infancy. It's funny how many people who have sworn to have a way to get blocks, have hacks and this and that.... not too many of them are still around. Want more blocks? Do your 'job' as you should. Have pride in your work. Show up on time. Be courteous. Follow amazons rules. Read notes. Put in the effort. Happy customers --> more orders --> more blocks.

#62 ·
I've been doing this for a while. Since the whole flex program was in its infancy. It's funny how many people who have sworn to have a way to get blocks, have hacks and this and that.... not too many of them are still around. Want more blocks? Do your 'job' as you should. Have pride in your work. Show up on time. Be courteous. Follow amazons rules. Read notes. Put in the effort. Happy customers --> more orders --> more blocks.

A Hahahahahaahah

#38 ·
I don't know. I'm in Columbus and when I've actually gotten blocks I've accepted every one of them and have made every delivery on time and have gotten very generous tips and yet the scheduling of blocks remains a mystery. Week of Jan 2nd, I was given and accepted three blocks (2 - 4hr and 1 6hr) the next 2 weeks I got 0 reserved block offers. This week I was offered and accepted 5 blocks (2 - 6hr, 2 - 4hr, and 1 3 hr restaurant delivery), so far all have been made on time with no issues and again very generous tips. It's Friday and guess what? No offers for next week...they say the system is random and maybe it is, but I really think they need to tweak it...this month alone has seen 3, 0, 0, 5, 0 in offered blocks per week. Last month was similar 2 weeks in December with 5 offers, 2 weeks with 0 offers. No rhyme or reason. I've made 216 deliveries with no issues, no late arrivals, and apparently satisfied customers if you go by the tip averages. It's just extra cash for a trip to Australia, so I'm not that concerned, but the scheduling system they use for reserved blocks needs some work...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.